Junior Visual Designer
Satago is a leading FinTech player that offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help small business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems.
We provide free innovative credit control and risk profiling tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance. We are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help us disrupt the status quo. We're a hard-working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for our customers.
This role is a six week internship for a keen designer looking for experience in a leading FinTech. We are currently recruiting for an innovative, talented and creative Junior Visual Designer. You will be joining a dynamic group of people and working as part of the product team to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision through multi channels in this six week project.
Key Things You'll Do
- Assist the internal team in producing pitch creative, improved PowerPoint designs to enhance storytelling and collateral such service blueprints
- Design a look which encompasses our brand and ethos by weaving iconography, typography, colour, space, and texture together to help our users and stakeholders understand our vision and products
- Harness user-centred design principles from concept to execution to produce high-quality visuals for customer journeys
- Keep up to date with innovations and trends within the FinTech and SME industries
You Will Be Successful If You
- Are passionate about design and have an eye for detail
- Have a degree or 1-2 years’ experience in visual/product design
- Have experience with design software, graphics and video editing tools
- Are motivated to maintain and improve design standards
- Have ability in Affinity/Illustrator and photoshop
- Understand Usability and Interaction Design
- Have strong communication skills
- Can listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Have experience with illustration design it would be an advantage
- Have a true passion for design and feel you have the skills and experience to step into this Junior Visual Design role.
Salary rate £10.55/hour