Head of Accountant Partnerships
Satago is a leading FinTech player and offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help small business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems. We provide free innovative credit control and risk tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance.
We are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help us disrupt the status quo. We're a hard-working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for our customers.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Accountant Partnerships. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of working directly with accountants and is keen to roll up their sleeves and has the drive to deliver the company long term vision for sales, customer engagement and brand awareness. This role will report directly to the Head of Sales
In a Nutshell, We want someone
- Who has a proven track record in building relationships with accountants and other strategic partners
- Who enjoys a high level of autonomy and is able to develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy
- Who has experience in building and developing new sales channels
- Who has experience managing and developing sales teams
- Who has a proven ability to network and promote their brand and products
Key Things You'll Do
- You will be responsible for managing new and existing client relationships in key partner channels. This will include the full life cycle of initial introductions through to closing new business sales
- You must have a thorough knowledge of our products and services and act as product evangelist and brand ambassador
- You will be comfortable adapting your pitch depending on client circumstances and requirements
- You will enjoy coaching, mentoring and/or training new hires or more junior employees
- You will be required to conduct UK based travel for key meetings and events
- You will keep up to date with innovations and trends within the FinTech and SME industries
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday and extra day off for your birthday
- Bonus pool participation + Healthcare
- Team lunches
- Great location for shopping and afterwork!